Go Gothic – Tavistock’s Gothic and Steampunk Market in Tavistock’s Butchers’ Hall (https://www.facebook.com/ButchersHallTavistock/) Saturday October the 19th, 2019
Booking Form for Stallholders
Go Gothic – Tavistock’s Gothic and Steampunk Market in Tavistock’s Butchers’ Hall on Saturday October the 19th, 2019
Booking Form for Stallholders
Please return this completed form along with a signed copy of the market terms and conditions and a deposit of £5.00 for each table to Tavistock Library (Go Gothic Market, F.A.O. M. Cook), The Quay, Plymouth Rd, Tavistock PL19 8AB. This payment may be made by cheque (in sterling) made payable to The Friends of Tavistock Library or BACS Transfer: Account name: Friends of Tavistock Library, Account number: 32152922, Sort code: 602149. If you prefer you can take your forms and deposit in cash to Tavistock Library.
The charge per table is £10.00 and the balance of the fees is to be paid in cash on the day of the market. Please read the terms and conditions for setting up times etc. The maximum number of tables any trader may have is 3 tables.
|Stallholder booking form|
Your information will not be kept on a database in accordance with GDPR regulations.
|Goods for sale||
|Number of tables
Thank you for your application. We will acknowledge your booking. You will find the tables allocated to you will have your name on them when you arrive on the 19th of October. Please remember that you must have arrived by 8.30 am at the latest. If you have any questions please email: email@example.com and send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Butchers’ Hall RULES & REGULATIONS (TAVISTOCK TOWN COUNCIL, Tavistock Library and The Friends of Tavistock Library)
Event: Go Gothic Market for traders, authors and performers Saturday the 19th of October 2019
The Venue: Tavistock Butchers’ Hall
Address: Tavistock, PL19 0AL (Adjacent to Tavistock Pannier Market)
The following Rules and Regulations govern the operation of the Butchers’ Hall
REGULATIONS 2018 and 2019
- All traders (and authors) must occupy their stall/pitch/table by 8.30am. Trading will begin at 9am.
- Traders are required to trade with stock in situ until 4.00pm.
- Traders are to vacate the Market Hall no later than one hour later than the market closure at 4pm.
- No assignment of a stall/pitch/table space/lock-up is allowed between traders.
- The organisers will try to ensure that traders have stalls suitable to the items they are selling. The authors attending will have tables that are interspersed between the traders.
- All refuse generated by traders from trading operations in the Pannier Market is to be placed by them in bins provided by the Council. All cardboard boxes must be flattened and placed in the cardboard receptacle(s). Cardboard must not be cross contaminated with any other product (paper plastic etc.)
- Any trader generating “refuse” that falls outside the Council’s Certificate of Registration under the Control of Pollution (Amendment) Act 1989 or any subsequent/revised Act shall be responsible for the prompt removal of such “refuse” at their own expense from the Market and its environs. If in doubt regarding what constitutes acceptable rubbish, advice must be sought from Tavistock Town Council.
- No trader (or author) shall keep any live animal, including pets, at their stall/pitch/table unless the animal is a guide dog.
- All facilities in the Butchers’ Hall belonging to the Council and provided for the use of the traders shall be used only for the purposes for which they are provided. The cost of repair occasioned by misuse or deliberate damage to the facilities by a trader will be recharged to that trader.
- Every trader (and author and performers) shall accept full responsibility for and indemnify the Tavistock Town Council, Tavistock Library and the Friends of Tavistock Library against all claims for personal injury, damage to property, nuisance and any other damage or expense by whomsoever the claim is made and from whatever cause arising out of or in connection with the use and occupation of the site allocated to him. Copies of Public Liability Insurance Certificates, must be available for inspection if requested by the representative of Tavistock Town Council and Tavistock Library.
- Traders conducting from a stall/pitch/table space/lock-up a food business as defined in any current food hygiene regulations Laws and any subsequent legislation shall comply with such legislation. No such trader shall be permitted to be accompanied by a dog or other live animal
- A deposit of £5 per table is required at the time of booking for all traders. This will be deducted from their table fee. This is a non-refundable deposit. The outstanding balance for table fees are to be paid in cash on 19th of October 2019.
- No traders’ children under the age of 16 shall be allowed to help or work with the traders or authors.
- No electrical equipment of any description is to be used in the Market without a PAT Certificate or proof that it is under a year old.
- There is a no-smoking policy for traders, authors and helpers involved in this event.
- No naked flame may be used for heating, lighting, cooking or for any other purposes within the Butcher’s Hall.
- Any electrical equipment that is used must have been PAT tested.
The signing of these Regulations is in acceptance and agreement of compliance in their entirety:
Your privacy is important to Tavistock Library and The Friends of Tavistock Library and any information that you give us is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation.